If your firm has an open position you would like to post, please send the complete job description to Deborah Dik at email@example.com.
Posted February 2017
Dan Vos Construction Company
Posted January 2017
Architectural Specification Writer
Posted December 2016
Architectural CAD Technician - Ann Arbor
Architectural Project Manager - Ann Arbor and Holland
Project Architect - Indianapolis
Architectural Technician - Holland and Indianapolis
Posted November 2016
Byce & Associates
Byce & Associates Inc, an award winning architectural and engineering firm in Kalamazoo Michigan with a diverse and growing portfolio, is currently seeking a Project Architect to work on a variety of project types. The position requires an individual with experience and in depth knowledge of the content and process of construction contract documentation, digital graphics experience, good organization and communication skills and an ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment. The primary function of a Project Architect is to develop and coordinate the efficient production of quality contract documents.
- Accredited architectural degree preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Proficiency in preparing clear, complete, and accurate plans and details from conceptual sketches
- Accurately preparing project construction documents
- Coordinating the preparation of documents
- Reviewing shop drawings and project submittals for document compliance
- Processing RFIs and submittals
- Managing physical samples
- Filing documents
- Interfacing directly with the consultants, contractors, team members and architects
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint and other software programs
- Proven skills with ACAD, Revit, Photoshop, SketchUp or other 3D Modeling
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to follow-up in a timely manner
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Positive attitude and driven to succeed
Byce & Associates, Inc offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, education reimbursement program, and paid time off (PTO).
For immediate confidential consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Byce & Associates, Inc is minority owned, an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted October 2016
Entry Level Architect
For more information, click the following link: Position Description