AIAGR 2016 Honor Awards Call for Entries
Posted on: Fri, May 20, 2016
Dear AIAGR Members:
I am pleased to announce the 2016 AIA Grand Rapids Honor Awards program. We will be doing things a little bit differently this year. Submission requirements are essentially the same as the last few years, but you will submit by uploading your entries to Project Presenter instead of emailing. Please submit the following using Project Presenter (http://www.projectpresenter.com/aiagr-awards):
- Submission PDF (this is what will go to the jury; click on the Call for Entries below for submission requirements)
- Display Board PDF (this should be a separate PDF from the submission PDF above and will be used for display at the gala)
- Images/Photos (these will be used on the AIAGR website and in the printed booklet)
- Project Description (this will be used on the AIAGR website and should be 300 words or less; this can be the same description that is used in the submission PDF above)
- Abbreviated Project Description (this will be used for the printed booklet and should be 30 words or less)
For complete submission requirements, please download the Call for Entries.
Entry deadline: Friday, July 22, at 5 p.m.
If you have any questions at all about the process or the submission requirements, please call Deb Dik at 616-340-6200 or email email@example.com.
Save the Date: This year's gala will be held on Thursday, October 6, at the John Ball Zoo Bissell Treehouse (thanks to Acoustics by Design for sponsoring the venue).
AIA Grand Rapids looks forward to celebrating the high quality work and accomplishments of our members.
Daniel Tyrer, AIA