Dear AIA Grand Rapids Members:
We are pleased to announce the 2019 AIA Grand Rapids Honor Awards Program. This year's Honor Awards Celebration will be held on Thursday, October 17, 2019 at the Golden Age at Creston Brewery in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Submission PDF (this is what will go to the jury; click on the Call for Entries below for submission requirements).
- Images/Photos in JPEG format (these will be used on the AIAGR website and in any media announcement(s) and publicity): Please provide up to 5 photos of the individual or firm that is being submitted.
- 1 (One) Title Slide (see webpage link for editable PowerPoint Slide)
- Project Description in Word format (this will be used on the AIAGR website): Please describe the individual or firm that is being submitted in 300 words or less.
- Abbreviated Project Description in Word format (this will be used in any media announcement(s) and publicity): Please describe the individual or firm that is being submitted in 30 words or less.
- Concealed Project Identification Form
- Registration and Entry Fee Form
Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entry Fees are listed under each category in the Call for Entries. You may pay by Check or Credit Card using the Registration and Entry Fee Form (link below) or by Credit Card on Eventbrite.
Entry Deadlines / Schedule:
- Entry Slips and Fees Due: Through Friday, July 19, 2019
Submission Forms and Entry Fees are due by 5:00pm EDT. Entry fee payments may be made by Credit Card or Check. Check payments, payable to AIA Grand Rapids, must be received at the AIA Grand Rapids Office (PO Box 2884, Grand Rapids MI 49501-2884) by the submission deadline. No exceptions will be made.
- Deadline for Award Submissions: Friday, August 2, 2019
Award Submissions are due by 5:00pm EDT. No exceptions will be made.
- Jury Review by AIA Chesapeake Bay: August 2019
- Jury Results Due by: August 30, 2019
- Notification to Award Winners: September 2019
- AIAGR Honor Awards Celebration: Thursday, October 17, 2019
We hope your firm will consider entering a project in this year's AIA Grand Rapids Honor Awards Program.
Andrew Eckert, AIA, ALA, NCARB, LEED AP
AIA Grand Rapids President
Matthew R. Slagle, AIA, CPTED, LEED AP
AIA Grand Rapids Past President / Honor Awards Co-Chair
AIA Grand Rapids Public Relations Director/ Honor Awards Co-Chair