AIA Michigan A/E/C Project Management Boot Camp Featuring: Christopher Martersteck AIA, LEED AP, DBIA, AECPM
Chris has more than 40 years of experience in the A/E/C industry. He has led teams in Project, Program and Construction Management as well as Design-Build engagements for several international architecture, engineering and, construction firms. As Director of Project Management and Integrated Services, he has been responsible for client relationships as well as training, development and management of project delivery processes for fully integrated and unbundled A/E services for commercial, corporate, and institutional facilities. He has trained thousands of A/E/C PMs in the best practices of project delivery
The two-day workshop GUARANTEED to give you proven skills to
improve project delivery, financial performance, and client satisfaction:
- Master the 11 must-use parts of an ironclad project schedule
- Avoid the 5 budget busters that put projects in a financial hole
- Negotiate win-win subcontractor agreements
- Seize opportunities for new revenue through upselling and cross-selling
- Learn the PM “wow!” factors that turn clients into evangelists for your firm
- Spot—and fix—issues before they become major problems
- AND SO MUCH MORE!
Day One: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Day Two: 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
More Information here.
This program is accredited with AIA for 13 LUs!